New York – January 25, 2019 – The Marketing Directors (TMD), a leading national development advisory and master property marketing and sales force that works exclusively on behalf of owners and builders, announces major sales and leasing milestones at several luxury properties in Jersey City, NJ.
“The sales and leasing success at these eight properties during 2018 confirm that people are still looking at Jersey City as a viable option to live, work and play,” said Jacqueline Urgo, president of The Marketing Directors. “Last year, we also introduced two new condominiums to Jersey City, which was a missing market for those looking to put down roots in the area.”
The TMD team has had unprecedented success with the two newest condominium offerings on the Gold Coast, reaching nearly $390 million in sales during 2018. Park and Shore, Jersey City’s first high-rise condominium project to launch sales in nearly 10 years, has sold more than 50 percent of its 429 homes. TMD is also the exclusive marketing and sales force for New Jersey’s tallest residential condominium, 99 Hudson, comprised of 781 residences. The sales team achieved more than 12 sales a month and garnered $157 million in sales, including the two highest priced penthouse sales in Jersey City history, which each achieved $1,775/sf.
In 2018, TMD sold more than 400 condominiums and leased over 2,000 apartments in Jersey City, resulting in many sales and leasing milestones across its portfolio. Highlights include:
· TMDs kicked off 2018 with the full lease-up of Journal Squared, a 528-unit rental by Kushner Real Estate Development, in January.
· A full-lease up was also achieved at Vantage, a 448-unit luxury rental by Fisher Development Associates. The leasing campaign at the building began in July 2017. More than half of the building’s apartments were leased during the first half of 2018, reaching 100 percent leased right before the one-year mark in July 2018.
· Another full lease-up was reached at Trump Bay Street, a 50-story luxury rental developed by Kushner Companies and KABR Group.
· Leasing activity at 485 Marin was strong during 2018. The campaign began in June 2018 and by the end of the year, 94 percent of the building was leased.
· Peter Mocco’s luxury rental, 333 Grand, opened in July 2018, and by year’s end, 90 percent of its 221 apartment homes were leased.
· In just three months, 90 Columbus had leases signed for 240 of its 539 rentals. The building opened in September 2018 and is now 45 percent leased.
About The Marketing Directors
The Marketing Directors is a development advisory and master property marketing and sales force that works exclusively on behalf of owners and builders of new homes. Headquartered in New York, with offices and sales teams active around North America, The Marketing Directors is known for its success in selling and leasing homes at prices that help its clients achieve their goals for each development. In its 30+ year history, The Marketing Directors has helped its clients successfully sell-out more than 1,000 new developments across the country – more than any other marketing firm. It is headed by founder Adrienne Albert and Jacqueline Urgo.